About the Conference
The convening of the 2nd Conference on E-Learning in Higher Education Institutions comes within the framework of implementing the executive plan of the National Vision 2030 in the field of higher education and scientific research. It is organized by the Yemen Center for Information Technology in Higher Education (YCIT-HE) with a view to promoting the culture of education as one of the modern strategies and essential pillars for the success of the educational process, especially with the emergence of challenges imposed by COVID-19 pandemic and the conditions of war and aggression against our country. Moreover, e-learning is one of the means that supports the educational process and transforms it from the phase of traditional instruction to the phase of creativity, interaction and skill development. The rapid developments in the field of technology have led to the emergence of new patterns of teaching and learning, allowing the consolidation of the concept of individual or self-learning. Accordingly, the learner keeps on learning based on his/her capacity, ability, speed of comprehension and needs, as well as previous experiences and skills.
The convening of the 1st E-Learning Conference in November 2020 had a prominent role in directing the attention of State leaders and the public and private sectors institutions towards the importance of e-learning and providing the required capabilities, starting with policies and legislation, passing through infrastructure, and coming to establishing a culture of optimal investment of technology in the learning process.
- Studying and analyzing the challenges facing the application of electronic and virtual education in the Republic of Yemen.
- • Projecting the future of e-learning in Yemen and raising the spirit of competition in providing the best innovative solutions in e-learning.
- Keeping pace with the new aspirations and recent trends in electronic and virtual education.
- Exchanging scientific and technical experiences among the participating research scholars.
- Future trends in e-learning techniques.
- The system of policies and legislations regulating e-learning.
- Standards of e-learning, evaluation and content production.
- Innovation and development in the field of electronic and virtual education.
- E-learning platforms and tools
- Collaboration of the relevant State institutions, concerned with partnership and social responsibility for promoting e-learning.
- E-learning challenges
- The research papers must be characterized by scientific honesty, intellectual property and the use of correct citation methods. Besides, the views and opinions expressed in the papers are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Scientific Committee and the Organizing Committee of the Conference.
- Submitted research papers to the conference are subject to review by a specialized scientific committee in the field of the conference to ensure that they are within the topics and fields of the conference, taking into account the correctness of the research methodology used
- The initial and final approval is issued, respectively, according to the registration procedures and the Conference Guidelines
- The research paper should be sent as a Word File Format.
- The research paper should not exceed 25 pages.
- The page size should be A4.
- The font should be Simplified Arabic, size 14, line spacing 1, and margins on all sides 2
- The English font must be Calibri, size 12, and line spacing 1.
- The research paper should start with (Research Title, Author’s Name, the University or Organization to which the author is affiliated, and the Country).
- The research paper will be included, if it is accepted, in the Conference Proceedings Book. Receiving research papers will be as specified above.
- • It is preferable to prepare a PowerPoint file in order to present the research paper in the agenda of the Conference proceedings in a period not exceeding 15 minutes.
- Educational institutions in various education sectors.
- Faculty members in higher education institutions.
- Postgraduate students, research scholars, educators, and those interested in e-learning in various education sectors.
- Companies and institutions investing in the field of digital e-learning.
أجندة المؤتمرتوزيع ساعات العمل على فعاليات المؤتمر
التعليم الالكتروني بمؤسسات التعليم العالي في الدول العربية التي تعاني نزاعات الإكراهات والمسارات المستقبلية (ليبيا إنموذجاً)
دراسة للمتطلبات إنشاء عمادة / مركز للتعليم الالكتروني في مؤسسات التعليم العالي :جامعتا العلوم والتكنولوجيا اليمنية والنجاح الوطنية الفلسطينية إنموذجاً
Place : Sana'aContant :
Chairman of the scientific committee of the conference
مركز تقنية المعلومات
نشئ المركز في العام 2007 م وبدا النشاط الفعلي عام 2008 م ليقدم خدماته المعلوماتية والبنية التحتية للمؤسسات التعليمية وبقية قطاعات الولية في حدود خدمات معينة وكان التركيز الاكبر منصب حول الشبكات والربط الشبكي بين الجامعات يليه التركز نحو الخدمات والتطبيقات بدا المركز بالعمل بتمويل هولندي الى ان انتهى هذا الدعم عام 2011 م، اعتمد المركز منذ ذلك الوقت فقط على تمويل نشاطاته من رسوم الخدمات التي يقدمها المركز خدمة لأبنائنا الطاب في الجامعات اليمنية.